Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tim Madge (TRMV8427)

Bonjour Budala83(we meet again) and all
    I have just found this, the sh*thead still owes me over £4k, my PC went down and I lost all my info, have been searching ever since,rang his old place and they lost contact with him they said, from the above info I have found he is still an agent for www.Kartek.com. I have emailed them to "explain" about him and added this thread to it. I suggest we all do the same to try and cut off his supply. At least I know where to find him now.
    Good luck

ROCKS! They'r for dinner! RedBullRockIt's Avatar

Wow...I met Tim at KOH. Are you sure it is the same Tim Madge?

If so, I had NO IDEA he had left people hanging for money...the amounts shown in this thread are incredible! How in the world this is not more public, I don't know...???
    RockOn,
    Dustin Webster
    Red Bull RockCrawling Team

yep its the same aimiable,very nice on the phone 'til I get your money Tim.
    just got a reply from Kartek saying he pays them no problem(thats easy using someone else's money!!) so they don't have an issue and will keep trading with him???

There alot of info here on Tim that should be of use to you

http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?op...9138&Itemid=81

Original

Yes, not only this guy is a scammer (he still owes me at least £8,000) but he is not a good mechanic too. The engine I received from him didn't last more than 1,500 miles !!! The assembly was so tight that everything broke. I guess he was in hurry with the police when he did it and that's a real pity as the parts were nice... I had to buy again crankshaft, rods, pistons and all the bearings and gaskets plus the timing chain and pinions.
    I'm still waiting (with no hope) from him the complete exhaust system, the clutch and the gearbox and the oil tank, etc...or refund.
    And the engine was absolutely not dedicated to an Ultima (lot of job to make it fit) and were missing many parts as fuel rails, adaptaters, belts and pulleys, etc again..
    Madge should be in jail.

Original

Even the bare block must be changed !

Ok, we know who this guy is and what he is doing now.... He is calling himself "Eurodirt" and still operating out of Ireland.

Here is the proof.

Image from 2008 used in TRMV8's Pirate-4x4 "TRM single seat" thread.

Image used on Eurodirt's Facebook page, Same exact engine, same markings in the crate, grain of the wood, position of plastic packaging etc.... "BUT" taken from a slightly different angle, this is extremely unlikely to be a "STOCK IMAGE" as you never get the same picture from two ever so slightly different angles.

Also if you look through this thread there are some very unusual parts such as transmission components, which also feature in Eurodirt's IFS build.

TRM Single seat thread.
    http://www.pirate4x4.no/forum/showth...RM-Single-seat

Eurodirt's Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Euro-...838542?fref=ts

I am in no doubt these are the same two companies, this has also been confirmed very reliably from some friends in Ireland that "yes Tim & Peter are one and the same guy."

Sorry to drag this up again, but it is only a matter of time before people start getting ripped off just the same as before.

Also posted up on Devon4x4, where he is protesting innocence: http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?op...mid=106#164896

Peter
    Last edited by Peter4x4; 12-14-2013 at 16:51.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345