PDA

View Full Version : Hello Finland!

bebe
04-09-2008, 14:11
We are 10 or more cars going to Kanalaska, Russia to participate in Arctic Trophy 2008.

And we're going to drive up from Oslo, on original wheels because of comfort and power, since the four cylinder isn't that powerful :-)

We're looking for a alternative place to change and store the small tires closest to destination as possible, hopefully on the route.

I will post the map of the route so you can see where we're suppose to drive - maybe one of you live up there or have an uncle we could put some ugly 265/80-15 wheels

:-)

I'm suddenly not sure if our visa allow us to enter Russia from Finland - but if - we're interested :-)
have to check this out...

Jare
04-09-2008, 23:19
We are 10 or more cars going to Kanalaska, Russia to participate in Arctic Trophy 2008.

And we're going to drive up from Oslo, on original wheels because of comfort and power, since the four cylinder isn't that powerful :-)

We're looking for a alternative place to change and store the small tires closest to destination as possible, hopefully on the route.

I will post the map of the route so you can see where we're suppose to drive - maybe one of you live up there or have an uncle we could put some ugly 265/80-15 wheels

:-)

I'm suddenly not sure if our visa allow us to enter Russia from Finland - but if - we're interested :-)
have to check this out...

What is the date when you would need help??

I can translate your question to finnish forum,but it sure would be great to have some dates.

You have 10 cars so that makes 40 tyres..right? And you would need some place to change them and store them for a while you are on russian side.

....oh but you have a looooong drive from southern Norway to Russia :shaking::shaking:

bebe
04-27-2008, 11:03
we are leaving Oslo 3. of september 2 days up, 6 days in the woods and 2 days home.

so that would be about 4/5. sept to 12/13. sept

I'm not sure that all of us are going to change tyres...