PDA

View Full Version : Euro Trial 2008 - Brokelandsheia - Who Is Going From Arendal/grimstad Area?

ROCK RACER
07-23-2008, 20:40
amigos,

Anyone From The Arendal/grimstad Area Headed Up To The Event On Saturday? I Would Like To See If I Can Get A Ride From You.

Takk
Ponce

ARH
07-24-2008, 16:58
Slenger meg på den! Noen som har et ekstra sete som kjører fra Oslo/Østlandet?

ROCK RACER
07-25-2008, 21:39
I WILL BE TAKING THE BUS AT 7AM TO BE THERE AT 8AM. SPOKE TO TORE MAGIC HANSEN AND HE SAID TOMMY HAD A HUGE PARTY LAST NIGHT :beer::beer: :puke:

I NEED TO GET THERE BEFORE ALL THE FUN IS OVER :pissed:

TRY LOOKING AT THE BUS THAT GOES FROM OSLO

ROCK RACER
07-25-2008, 21:40
http://www.sorlandsekspressen.no/ :idea:

ROCK RACER
07-26-2008, 18:42
TORE 'S BROTHER CALLED ME EARLY THIS MORNING AND HOOKED ME UP WITH A RIDE TO THE EVENT! THANX TROND :beer::beer:

GRACIAS!:beer:

ARH
07-28-2008, 01:08
Yeah, that's the bus I ended up on. Buss sucks, but it is convenient how it takes you to the doorstep of the event, so to speak.

But hey, I didn't see any Mexican homies out there? What's your story - do you live in Norway or what? :)

ROCK RACER
07-28-2008, 13:54
GLAD YOU MADE IT. I WAS RIDING CO-DRIVER (SPOTTER) FOR THE TEAM MAGIC 407, TORE HANSEN, MODIFIED CLASS. MY GIRLFRIEND IS HIS COUSIN, AND EVERYTIME I AM IN NORWAY HE LETS ME BE HIS CO DRIVER.

THE EVENT WAS VERY GOOD. LOTS OF TEAMS AND GREAT VEHICLES.

THE GATES WERE TIGHT FOR TORE'S VEHICLE , BUT OVER WE HAD FUN AND PUT ON A GOOD SHOW FOR THE FANS. WE PLACED 4TH.

I WLL UPLOAD PICS LATER.

STILL RECOVERING FROM THE :beer:

AND YEAH YOU ARE CORRECT, THE BUS TAKES YOU RIGHT BEHIND THE TENT, THEY DELIVERED SOME BEER TO US VIA BUS ON SUNDAY.
PONCE:smile: