PDA

View Full Version : Tim Madge (TRMV8427)

Rocky 97
03-19-2009, 13:43
Tim
I know you use this forum on a regular basis
Before I go into anymore detail I will give you the option to contact us.
Ultima should give you a clue

ultima gulf
03-19-2009, 15:22
yep give us a bell or we will start talking..... not only on this forum

LS100
03-20-2009, 16:31
Tim, the same goes for me. Can you please get in touch as it will be better for all involved.

WW

Jeff Carter
03-21-2009, 18:38
Tim's not answering my mails either - ??

Rocky 97
03-22-2009, 12:23
Tim has contacted me
I have given him a week to sort this out
I hope he does the right thing

LS100
03-22-2009, 18:42
I've heard nothing from him yet, though....

Holten
03-22-2009, 19:16
I'm curious :eyemouth::eyemouth:

Rocker
03-22-2009, 19:48
You`re not alone Holten :eyemouth:

Rocky 97
03-30-2009, 19:24
Jeff have you heard anything from Tim?
Sent you an e-mail but have not heard back.
Have you any idea if we will ever receive our engines?

Jeff Carter
03-31-2009, 09:49
Tim mailed the other day saying he was sending out 4 engines that day ?

so i would hope they will be yours - but i will contact him and find out for
you.

budala83
03-31-2009, 22:15
4 engines ?
One for Rocky 97, one for Ultima gulf, one for LS100 and hope one for me plus gearbox and engine mounts and oil tank and ECU and clutch and dynoed and...

Hope to read you soon Jeff ! Or Tim ?

Jeff Carter
04-01-2009, 09:45
No reply from Tim as yet :shaking:

Rocky 97
04-01-2009, 11:01
Kyle (Ultima gulf) is just after the refund he was promised

ultima gulf
04-01-2009, 13:32
Yes im waiting on a refund from Tim but to be honest he is a compulsive liar and i dont expect to see anything. He has not even got the decency to respond to emails. I wont give up on this as im sure the others who are involved will not either. I dont want anything from him as

1 i doubt he has the skills he says he has and
2 i dont trust him if i have any problems.

I dont expect he will post on here now as he is a coward and not responsible for his actions.

budala83
04-01-2009, 14:37
As you said Kyle, he hasn't the elementary courtesy to reply.

By my side, i have paid 22,000 euros and absolutely nothing till now
despite promesses. I was deemed to receive my stuff at the end of
january...
And no more infos since 16th of february !

ultima gulf
04-01-2009, 21:41
yes ive been waiting for a refund for 2 months now.... liar,cheat,thief and scum comes to mind.

Jeff Carter
04-02-2009, 10:56
As of now still no reply from Tim - But i would like to make it clear to all of you that i have nothing to do with TRMV8 - but i do know Tim and more so his father from years back when we trialed together.

I have bought many parts from Tim over the last few years and yes he is slow but i do not think he is a crook - and Tim if your reading this i hope you prove me right and at least contact these guy's and tell them what's going on.

I will be making a few more calls and sending a few more mails

Rocky 97
04-02-2009, 12:09
I've paid £9800.00 deposit for engine gearbox in January.
Ok so its only 2 weeks late, last e-mail I received a week or so ago he said

Adam your engine is ready to go complete with clutch, ECU etc but I'm short on 2 parts for the G50 they're coming from Germany. Fred's stuff is also on route so if you want you can wait for his to arrive and if everyone is happy the we can square up and I'll ship your stuff??? Cheers Tim

He told Fred his stuff was being shipped in January Fred then paid the balance and has seen nothing.
He has not contacted Fred to say his stuff is on its way?
It concerns me that his is not willing to give a contact number or address
I have asked him to ring me, I would be happy to pop over and see him to get this sorted, but would prefer not to have to track him down.
Am I going to get what I have on order, who knows? And untill I know one way or the other my build is at a stop.

budala83
04-02-2009, 17:17
I am exactly in the same situation except that I have paid £ 18,670 (the full amount) since 9th of january and nothing till now.

And no more reply since the 16th of february.

Whatever his behaviour isn't defendable.

Fred.

budala83
04-02-2009, 20:16
As of now still no reply from Tim - But i would like to make it clear to all of you that i have nothing to do with TRMV8 - but i do know Tim and more so his father from years back when we trialed together.

I have bought many parts from Tim over the last few years and yes he is slow but i do not think he is a crook - and Tim if your reading this i hope you prove me right and at least contact these guy's and tell them what's going on.

I will be making a few more calls and sending a few more mails

Thanks to do that for all of us Jeff.
Each help is appreciated. :wink_animate:

Tom K
04-04-2009, 01:05
Give me 25% of what i can get from the guy and i will go over there and kick some ass for you,

Nr 1 hangaround, Kjells Angels :pissed::question:

Jeff Carter
04-04-2009, 11:15
A guy in England has mailed me saying he thinks Tim's is in New Zealand on business ?

budala83
04-04-2009, 17:09
A guy in England has mailed me saying he thinks Tim's is in New Zealand on business ?

I'm not really optimistic. How did he paid his flight ?
With our money ?

budala83
04-19-2009, 20:35
I've been told Tim was back from New Zealand...?

Jeff Carter
04-21-2009, 09:57
The police have said to ( LS100 ) that they have spoken to Tim who was in Southern Ireland ???

budala83
04-21-2009, 19:00
Thanks Jeff.

And on your side, did you have any contact with Tim ?
What about the 4 engines deemed to be "on route" ?

Jeff Carter
04-21-2009, 22:07
No contact with Tim at all -

I did speak to his Dad - but he's not seen Tim for over 2 years ?

and LS100 has been talking to his mum - I think she's in the dark too

There's 4 guy's in the UK that i know of waiting for there parts :pissed:

budala83
04-22-2009, 14:33
And now you know one in France ! The only one, as far as i know, who have paid the full amount of £18,670 for...nothing till now.

Tommy
05-01-2009, 18:51
Any news??

budala83
05-01-2009, 19:32
No news on my side...
I've just been contacted by the english police...
Not only I spent money for nothing but I'm stopped
in my Ultima's project !
It's difficult for me to buy another engine. Just imagine
I receive the ordered one !!! (I think I'm dreaming...)
No doubt, Tim Madge (TRMV8) is dishonest. He made many promesses to me,
took my money, lied many many times to explain he was late and no more
contact since 16th of february.

Tom K
05-02-2009, 00:50
There is people that make a living out of helping guys like you

Blesvik
05-02-2009, 01:12
I feel a bit sorry for Tim, he has made a really big mess for him self:shaking:
I think he is a nice guy in real deep shit!

budala83
05-02-2009, 14:31
I feel a bit sorry for Tim, he has made a really big mess for him self:shaking:
I think he is a nice guy in real deep shit!

I think i'm in real deep shit with almost 22.000 euros
in Tim's pocket. Nice guy ?

budala83
05-31-2009, 16:16
Hi all,

I have have been delivered of part of my order.
I received the engine and filters, fuel pump, oil coolers, harness and software, etc...
It seems to be correct and conform with my order.
I had contacts again with Tim and he promesses to send me next week the most part of what is missing.

Conclusion : It seems that Tim could be trusted on delivery. Just carefull with the delays.

Blesvik
05-31-2009, 21:51
:smile:

Jeff Carter
06-01-2009, 09:44
:smile:

budala83
06-23-2009, 22:28
Unfortunately nothing received despite Tim Madge's promesses.
Almost 40% of my order not delivered.
It's particularly frustrating because not enough infos given and no date
of delivery despite my numerous mails...
And why didn't he give an address or a phone number ?

Rocky 97
06-24-2009, 11:15
Tim has contacted me again, said he is working on my stuff, still no idea when or if i'll see it

Jeff Carter
06-29-2009, 15:55
One of the guy's in England has been contacted by the police saying they still can't find Tim ?? but Tim's soliciter has said today that he will still complete his orders ?

Who knows - lets hope Tim does the right thing

budala83
06-30-2009, 08:50
Thanks Jeff for the infos.
What is really frustrating is that I get more infos from you
than from Tim !!!

His troubles aren't an excuse not to reply to my numerous mails.
And when he gives some infos, they are wrong ! Should I say
he is lying ?

He promessed to send me the missing parts of my order (almost 40%
of the total amount) in the first week of june !!!
And of course, nothing received and absolutely no infos on a delivery date.
I am terribly sorry of this situation and disapointed a lot of his unfair behaviour.
I think he must feel guilty as he has never given an adress or a phone number...

budala83
07-09-2009, 21:27
Till no infos and no delivery of course...

I really wonder if this guy is honest.
If he was, he could have explained the troubles he met
instead of staying silent as he does.

I'm going to ask for refund of the almost £ 8,000 representing
the missing parts on my invoice but not sure to have more success
with such a liar !

Lynxy101
07-16-2009, 10:27
I can't believe people are still falling for Tim Madges scams. He's an expert at this kind of thing, leaving un-payed accounts and riped off customers all over the world! I kid you not!
I had the misfortune to be good friends with time for quite some years, but he still managed to walk away with my life savings.
We used to work together, and decided to go in to a project vehicle in order to compete in OZ and the US, to cut a long story short I returned from a 10 week job on an cargo ship to find the workshop we had hired empty and Tim and his Girlfriend gone. After some frantic searching I tracked there movements to the US then new Zealand and back to the US he was leaving a string of un-payed debts and riped off customers along the way.
So to anyone who is thinking of using TIM MADGE because he sounds like a good guy and his products are cheap, there is a saying in England if it sounds to good to be true then it is. If you are lucky enough to receive some products then there more then likely stolen or at the very least not payed for buy him, making them stolen. Then when his account with a company reaches a limit he will either pay off the minimum or do a runner hence his move to southern Ireland!Thefinger
So spread the word and let the world know trust him at your own risk! http://www.pirate4x4.no/forum/images/smilies/pissed.gif
:pissed:

KJELLIS
07-16-2009, 16:23
hmm what a mess:shaking:

Tommy
07-16-2009, 16:25
hmm what a mess:shaking:

Looks like you should be happy that you did not buy the engine he offered you.....
And Pål should also be glad that he did not buy the car that was offered to him....
Im also happy that I did not sent him my Volvo Portal driveshafts.... and payed for the new ones that was way cheaper than anything else on the marked

KJELLIS
07-16-2009, 16:28
yep :smile:

budala83
07-16-2009, 21:27
I can't believe people are still falling for Tim Madges scams. He's an expert at this kind of thing, leaving un-payed accounts and riped off customers all over the world! I kid you not!
I had the misfortune to be good friends with time for quite some years, but he still managed to walk away with my life savings.
We used to work together, and decided to go in to a project vehicle in order to compete in OZ and the US, to cut a long story short I returned from a 10 week job on an cargo ship to find the workshop we had hired empty and Tim and his Girlfriend gone. After some frantic searching I tracked there movements to the US then new Zealand and back to the US he was leaving a string of un-payed debts and riped off customers along the way.
So to anyone who is thinking of using TIM MADGE because he sounds like a good guy and his products are cheap, there is a saying in England if it sounds to good to be true then it is. If you are lucky enough to receive some products then there more then likely stolen or at the very least not payed for buy him, making them stolen. Then when his account with a company reaches a limit he will either pay off the minimum or do a runner hence his move to southern Ireland!Thefinger
So spread the word and let the world know trust him at your own risk! http://www.pirate4x4.no/forum/images/smilies/pissed.gif

These infos should have been usefull BEFORE i paid almost 23000 euros to this liar.

At the moment i ordered he had only good references !

Anyway these infos are still usefull to avoid other victims.

Thanks Lynxy101.

budala83
08-25-2009, 15:55
End of august...Always missing 40% of the parts i ordered to Tim Madge (TRMV8), parts i was deemed to receive in january !!!
This guy is really a liar with no honor, to avoid absolutely.
Hope he will pay for that and not only the almost £8,000 he has
to refund me.

Jeff Carter
09-04-2009, 17:13
This is interesting about Tim -

seems that Gary has got 75% of his parts just been delivered - about time Tim now do the rest !!

See here - http://www.devon4x4.com/forum/vehicle-prep/look-out-for-trmv8/

budala83
09-15-2009, 19:47
My parts are now deemed to (maybe) be sent end of november...
Why could I believe that ? It was supposed to be received in january 2009 !!!
Sorry to insist but Tim Madge or TRMV8 is absolutely to avoid. Even if he makes efforts to deliver some parts, to avoid criminal qualification, at least he is a really really poor businessman !

I have now to go another way and spend again hard earned money : my punition to have trust this guy.

Jeff Carter
11-06-2009, 10:02
Bumped - as should be where it can be seen

budala83
11-18-2009, 08:35
18th of november...still waiting desperatly for parts ordered in december 2008 and deemed to be sent in january 2009 !!!

Madge owes me £8,000 with parts not delivered...

From when can I consider he is not a bad businessman but a thief and a liar ???

Jeff Carter
11-18-2009, 10:30
The talk on our forum over here is he's still working in Wicklow, Ireland and not the US

And the single seater buggy that he was showing is being built there too

budala83
11-18-2009, 20:52
Two other victims, Kyle and Adam met him two months ago.
Madge pretented having no assets and no money and was deemed to fly to the USA to sell a car. Then he was supposed to send the money to the company where are our parts. This company will release them after being paid...
Lies, lies, lies again.

budala83
12-14-2009, 12:11
No surprise !
I didn't receive anything and I'm still waiting either for refund of £ 8,000 Madge owed me or my gearbox, clutch, exhaust headers, adaptor plate, etc...

Hope he will pay for that one day !

budala83
01-12-2010, 19:39
Just one year that I ordered parts to Tim the liar.

Just one year that I paid £18,000 to Madge the thief.

I remember he sent me 48 mails in one month to get my money
and 6 mails then to explain why he was late and no more news
since end of may 2009...

Holten
01-12-2010, 19:53
Just out of curiosity..Have anybody went to the police? Did they do anything?

I'm sure somebody can find this guy..??

budala83
01-25-2010, 18:57
Yes we had contact with the police and yes I still have contact with the police.
As Madge sent some parts to a few customers, the police consider at the moment he is just a bad businessman doing his best to satisfy his customers...
But obviously he has just sent some parts to avoid criminal litigation.

That's why I still have contact with the police. If Madge doesn't do anything else, the police will reconsider the situation.

Some guys met him but without any success as this thief has done what is necessary to have no assets.

That's why too I haven't done anything (at the moment) on the civilian way. It's a clear breach of contract but if he has no assets, I will spend money for nothing with solicitors, etc...
The last infos was he was still in Wicklow, building his off road buggy instead to be in USA trying to sale a car to pay the parts he owed us.

Obviously again, this guy is a thief and a liar and I hope he will pay for what he has done one day.

Tom K
01-25-2010, 19:28
Ever considered using " un collecteur d'argent laide"?

Rocky 97
01-26-2010, 18:22
Haven't heard from him since November owes me 10K for LS7 I haven't received.
Tom K have you any recomendations?

Tom K
01-26-2010, 18:34
well....there are some motorcyckle clubs that will do this for a perctentage of the collected money

budala83
01-27-2010, 19:55
I'm ready to give them 20% of the £8,000 Madge owes me !

knixen
01-27-2010, 20:19
I'm ready to give them 20% of the £8,000 Madge owes me !

I think the rate is up to 50% depending on how much money... Hope you get it!

Jeff Carter
01-29-2010, 17:39
Remember the Formula buggy he said he was building - http://www.pirate4x4.no/forum/showthread.php?t=21018

Well more lies it was not his as it's just come up for sale here

http://www.devon4x4.com/forum/for-sale-wanted/ls2-buggy/

budala83
01-29-2010, 20:07
Maybe Seank is Madge's friend ??? Or a pseudo ? Perhaps Madge wants to avoid we know he has an asset...

Jeff Carter
01-30-2010, 10:50
No i mailed him for the story and he's just got back to me saying that -

Madge was building this for him but then madge thought he would sell it in the states and not tell the owner :shaking: Seank went to where it was being built ( Ireland ?? ) with some friends and had it away without madge knowing.

Was a lucky escape for seank i think

Tom K
01-30-2010, 10:57
I think Tim Madge desperately need a double amputation, no hands no trouble
:shaking:

budala83
01-30-2010, 20:38
Thanks Jeff for the infos...

I can't believe the police didn't do anything now. Madge has really a criminal behaviour. He isn't only an unlucky and bad businessman.

Or english laws are very different from ours !

KJELLIS
02-01-2010, 11:47
I hope some of you find him. and kick the hell out of him, and remember post the pictures here after you have done it.. (Asshole)

SEANK
02-01-2010, 13:22
Maybe Seank is Madge's friend ??? Or a pseudo ? Perhaps Madge wants to avoid we know he has an asset...he is no mate of mine,i gave the prick €35000 to build me a buggy and had to go in to where he worked with a truck and a few lads and take it,:pissed:

it will take me an other 30000 to finish it(thats why it is for sale)

it is my car and i can prove it

i helped a few lads from england to fined him last year,not sure how they got on but i hope they got (him) sorted

i put his address and phone numbers on(diflock,piston heads,devon,and a few in the stats,

if any one wants to contact me you can email me on sean@jss.ie

or 00353 87 6329466,

my steel business web is www.jss.ie

and i'm one of the munster4x4 lads

he was at that time working for willow bank eng. in enniskerry,co. wicklow,ireland.

willow bank eng have nothing to do with the wankers so called trmv8 and his boss(dave young) let me in early one mornning to got my car befor it dissaperad.

i'm sorry for all who got robed by him,i hope some one gets him,i was lucky i got tiped off.

Jeff Carter
02-01-2010, 17:30
As far as i know Sean - the guy's from England have done nothing and still waiting for there bits ?

could be a long wait !!!

SEANK
02-02-2010, 09:10
i called dave young (willow bank eng)yesterday to see is the pr**k still here, but could not get an answer(with the recession over here they mite be closed)

sorry lads

Rocky 97
02-02-2010, 21:09
i called dave young (willow bank eng)yesterday to see is the pr**k still here, but could not get an answer(with the recession over here they mite be closed)

sorry lads

I have tried Dave too, no answer.
A gearbox was sent out from Willowbank a couple of weeks ago so he is still probably around.

Rocky 97
02-02-2010, 21:13
His website seems to be down too!

Jeff Carter
02-03-2010, 16:25
I have just been given Dave's mobile number the owner of Willowbank eng

pm if you would like to contact him

SEANK
02-04-2010, 10:07
please remember dave (willowbank eng)is not involved in trmv8,

madge only works for him(if he is still there)

Jeff Carter
02-09-2010, 10:55
Sad to say another British victim - this is what he has to say

--------------------------------------------------------

hi guys, i got ripped off big time by tim, probably around 8K in total if you add time and hassle as well. had to scrap my truck that he supposedly fitted a new engine into. turned out it was a second hand bodged engine that was fitted very badly. if i could have tracked him down i would have taken him to court, made my life hell and put me in a bad place mentally for awhile. also there was alot of other bits (air suspension ect) that never turned up! After spending time in his shed watching him work (chasing up getting the work at the time done) i wouldn't let him work on a fisher price toy car let alone anything else. He's a bodge it and scarper merchant parading as a good mechanic.

Well, said my piece, if anybody does catch up with him, tickle his knee caps from me!!!! if i do ever catch up with him........well lets hope they have broadband in jails or else i'll get very bored!!!

budala83
02-09-2010, 22:00
I hope this cheater will pay once for all he has done.

Rocky 97
02-20-2010, 13:26
Well I have had a box of engine bits turn up from Tim, had to pay the duty on them as shippers could not get hold of him! All I need now is block heads cam sensors and ecu and other bits, oh and someone to put it together!
Can say the bits he has sent are good quality stuff. Still well out of pocket

SldgHmmr
02-21-2010, 08:57
Do you guys have nothing else to talk about?

I read nothing about projects you're working on or something about your vehicles, only complaints about this sucker. :shaking:

xtreme5304
02-21-2010, 15:47
hi joachim,

you have to look at "prosjekter" Thefinger

greets
marlon

SldgHmmr
02-21-2010, 16:12
OK, i can look at the pics but i don't understand what they are writing

Tom K
02-21-2010, 17:06
You can use Google translator http://translate.google.com/# the grammar is all fucked up when you use it up but you`l get an idea of what they say :wink_animate:

xtreme5304
02-21-2010, 18:28
:laughing: that´s exactly the way i do it.....:smokin:

budala83
02-21-2010, 18:49
Do you guys have nothing else to talk about?

I read nothing about projects you're working on or something about your vehicles, only complaints about this sucker. :shaking:

We certainly have many other subjects to talk about...
... but this thread is about Madge...

That's why we're talking about him, especially to avoid other victims.

SEANK
03-10-2010, 08:52
he is still here

SAW HIM YESTERDAY

budala83
03-17-2010, 15:34
Still in Ireland but :
-never answer my mails,
- still owes me £8,000 at least,
- has sent an uncomplete engine,
- this engine was absolutely not custom made for my Ultima...

Jeff Carter
08-18-2010, 12:16
Another guy that Tim has done over - when will justice be done ?

hi guys, i got ripped off big time by tim, probably around 8K in total if you add time and hassle as well. had to scrap my truck that he supposedly fitted a new engine into. turned out it was a second hand bodged engine that was fitted very badly. if i could have tracked him down i would have taken him to court, made my life hell and put me in a bad place mentally for awhile. also there was alot of other bits (air suspension ect) that never turned up! After spending time in his shed watching him work (chasing up getting the work at the time done) i wouldn't let him work on a fisher price toy car let alone anything else. He's a bodge it and scarper merchant parading as a good mechanic.

Well, said my piece, if anybody does catch up with him, tickle his knee caps from me!!!! if i do ever catch up with him........well lets hope they have broadband in jails or else i'll get very bored!!!

Tommy
12-14-2010, 14:31
Any news about this guy!! have someboddy broken hes kneecaps yet???

Jeff Carter
12-15-2010, 10:04
This was put on the forum a few weeks ago - Still in Ireland but not for long it seems
-------------------------------------------------

madge is still here but not for long lads :pissed: ,any one he owes money too please get in touch with his x boss dave young asap

00353 87 8370706

posted on behalf of dave young

----------------------------------------

Blesvik
12-18-2010, 22:54
http://www.timmadge.com/ :laughing:

budala83
12-23-2010, 20:10
Thanks Jeff.
My brother in law had contact today with dave Young.
What a mess ! Hope Madge will get what he earns !
Fred.

Jeff Carter
01-19-2011, 10:52
More on Tim Madge - still in Ireland and doing trials

about halfway down this report mentions Tim and the car he built and in the for sale section he kindly has left his phone number for those who may need to contact him - 0879 528344

http://www.4x4trials.com/wordpress/

Jeff Carter
01-21-2011, 10:08
And a picture too - Tim Madge

Tom K
01-21-2011, 16:49
And a picture too - Tim Madge

Hmm would look much better with a red laser dot on his forhead

ShuDuck
01-21-2011, 21:10
why, you like indian chicks? :confused:

Thefinger

Jeff Carter
01-27-2011, 15:58
More info about Madge just come up on Devon 4x4 forum - looks like he's starting up again :shaking:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It reads

He's now based in a new place in Wicklow trading as Widowmaker motorsport or widowmaker engineering

He's just set up with new equipment so god only knows who he's ripped off for that.

He's also partly built a trials car for guys i know, and it's still unfinished nearly 2 years later.

If you need a number or addresses just ask

Jeff Carter
02-01-2011, 15:48
New information on Tim from another forum -

Phone Number is: 087 952 8344

He's based in Charvey Lane in Rathnew, Co Wicklow now. He's gone from Willowbank engineering and Dave Young. He's in the place round the clock nearly 24 hours a day.

Rocky 97
02-02-2011, 15:15
Just dropped the organisers of King of Hammers a mail to let them know what hes like and to warn other competitors link to this thread. If anyone else wants to http://ultra4racing.com/contact/

budala83
02-03-2011, 07:59
Well done Rocky.

Magic Hansen
02-06-2011, 13:34
Hi
How is tha gay starting as number 23 in the King Of The Hammer 2011?

alz28
07-27-2011, 15:17
Bonjour Budala83(we meet again) and all
I have just found this, the sh*thead still owes me over £4k, my PC went down and I lost all my info, have been searching ever since,rang his old place and they lost contact with him they said, from the above info I have found he is still an agent for www.Kartek.com. I have emailed them to "explain" about him and added this thread to it. I suggest we all do the same to try and cut off his supply. At least I know where to find him now.
Good luck

RedBullRockIt
07-27-2011, 19:01
Wow...I met Tim at KOH. Are you sure it is the same Tim Madge?

If so, I had NO IDEA he had left people hanging for money...the amounts shown in this thread are incredible! How in the world this is not more public, I don't know...???

alz28
07-28-2011, 08:06
yep its the same aimiable,very nice on the phone 'til I get your money Tim.
just got a reply from Kartek saying he pays them no problem(thats easy using someone else's money!!) so they don't have an issue and will keep trading with him???:pissed:

Jeff Carter
07-29-2011, 09:47
There alot of info here on Tim that should be of use to you

http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=69138&Itemid=81

budala83
08-05-2011, 22:12
Yes, not only this guy is a scammer (he still owes me at least £8,000) but he is not a good mechanic too. The engine I received from him didn't last more than 1,500 miles !!! The assembly was so tight that everything broke. I guess he was in hurry with the police when he did it and that's a real pity as the parts were nice... I had to buy again crankshaft, rods, pistons and all the bearings and gaskets plus the timing chain and pinions.
I'm still waiting (with no hope) from him the complete exhaust system, the clutch and the gearbox and the oil tank, etc...or refund.
And the engine was absolutely not dedicated to an Ultima (lot of job to make it fit) and were missing many parts as fuel rails, adaptaters, belts and pulleys, etc again..
Madge should be in jail.

budala83
01-12-2012, 18:47
Even the bare block must be changed !

Jeff Carter
02-25-2012, 15:06
Fresh news of Tim Madge - http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=69138&limit=20&limitstart=60&Itemid=81

Peter4x4
12-14-2013, 12:50
Ok, we know who this guy is and what he is doing now.... He is calling himself "Eurodirt" and still operating out of Ireland.

Here is the proof.

Image from 2008 used in TRMV8's Pirate-4x4 "TRM single seat" thread.

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy186/peterhardingoffroad/unnamed-1_zps0e7d8535.jpg (http://s790.photobucket.com/user/peterhardingoffroad/media/unnamed-1_zps0e7d8535.jpg.html)

Image used on Eurodirt's Facebook page, Same exact engine, same markings in the crate, grain of the wood, position of plastic packaging etc.... "BUT" taken from a slightly different angle, this is extremely unlikely to be a "STOCK IMAGE" as you never get the same picture from two ever so slightly different angles.

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy186/peterhardingoffroad/unnamed-2_zps8c4b4a51.jpg (http://s790.photobucket.com/user/peterhardingoffroad/media/unnamed-2_zps8c4b4a51.jpg.html)

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy186/peterhardingoffroad/unnamed-3_zps811456c3.jpg (http://s790.photobucket.com/user/peterhardingoffroad/media/unnamed-3_zps811456c3.jpg.html)

Also if you look through this thread there are some very unusual parts such as transmission components, which also feature in Eurodirt's IFS build.

TRM Single seat thread.
http://www.pirate4x4.no/forum/showthread.php?18972-TRM-Single-seat

Eurodirt's Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Euro-Dirt/482139141838542?fref=ts

I am in no doubt these are the same two companies, this has also been confirmed very reliably from some friends in Ireland that "yes Tim & Peter are one and the same guy."

Sorry to drag this up again, but it is only a matter of time before people start getting ripped off just the same as before.

Also posted up on Devon4x4, where he is protesting innocence: http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=5&id=69138&limitstart=60&Itemid=106#164896

Peter