PDA

View Full Version : Pirate4x4 Jamboree 2008????

Jare
12-19-2007, 19:09
So is there going to be a Pirate Jamboree at next summer?? And when and where?? :):)

Tommy
12-19-2007, 19:31
We are still working with it... sad to say it is not looking good...

KJELLIS
12-19-2007, 20:17
We are still working with it... sad to say it is not looking good...

why??

Tommy
12-19-2007, 20:21
We have no orginazors... and this place, our club has decided to do other things..

skogsvild
12-19-2007, 21:22
Is the place you have in mind in norway??

Will it always be held at norway or is it in mind that norway, sweden, denmark and finland are having it one year at a time, if it is any club that have a place and are willing to arange a jamboree off course

Tommy
12-19-2007, 21:39
Yepp...
tryed to find places in Danmark and Sweden with no luck, but please take contact if you have ant idee...

Palle
12-19-2007, 23:17
I do think it´s possible, to find a place in Denmark, but the main problem is the organizers(or lack of same).

And then again, most places we have acces to in Denmark, is only available in the weekends, not thursday/friday, as there´s usually some kind of production during the weekdays.

Amund
12-19-2007, 23:25
How about Finland!? They seem to be good at organizing events, and I would definately take the trip if I get the chance

ShuDuck
12-19-2007, 23:36
driving to Finland in my zuk will be a long ride :eek: But I will be there, wherever it is :cool:

Isnt it possible to arrange it like it was this year?

Jare
12-20-2007, 21:16
How about Finland!? They seem to be good at organizing events, and I would definately take the trip if I get the chance

I'm actually trying to find a organizer for this in Finland. Don't book up your boat trips yet, since I have only got 1 contact after asking who might be interested of this kind of event.

But if this one kicks on and they decide to do the event.......they have fawkin great areas for safari (terräng??) drives. Theres rocks, mud, hills etc. There propably won't be trial in, since that club is not a FIA member.......but we just have to wait and see what comes up.

Date for this kind event is hard to decide. You have to check that it won't go on top of some other countries competitions/main off road events.

KJELLIS
12-20-2007, 21:57
I'm actually trying to find a organizer for this in Finland. Don't book up your boat trips yet, since I have only got 1 contact after asking who might be interested of this kind of event.

But if this one kicks on and they decide to do the event.......they have fawkin great areas for safari (terräng??) drives. Theres rocks, mud, hills etc. There propably won't be trial in, since that club is not a FIA member.......but we just have to wait and see what comes up.

Date for this kind event is hard to decide. You have to check that it won't go on top of some other countries competitions/main off road events.
where in Finland are this?

Jare
12-20-2007, 22:19
where in Finland are this?

Can't tell yet, since this is just a big hope at the moment. But that area would be about 2,5h drive from Helsinki.

But like I said don't get your hopes too high yet..... but keep your fingers crossed that there would come Pirate4x4 Jamboree 2008crossbonedcrossboned

I'll give more info as soon as i hear somethin new:rolleyes:

KHD
12-20-2007, 22:32

Put up the Jamboree in conjunction with nordic trial.
Let one club do the nordic, let an another club do the GPS- challange, an another speed trial etc.;) Maybe it`s easier to get a club to do smaller task then the whole jamboree alone?

Jare
12-20-2007, 22:36
Put up the Jamboree in conjunction with nordic trial.
Let one club do the nordic, let an another club do the GPS- challange, an another speed trial etc.;) Maybe it`s easier to get a club to do smaller task then the whole jamboree alone?

Hmmmm.....maybe:rolleyes: We have been thinking to make a Night Rock at the same time as Nordic, but so far it is just a thought;)

Let's see what happens.....

Jare
12-23-2007, 00:09
Can't tell yet, since this is just a big hope at the moment. But that area would be about 2,5h drive from Helsinki.

But like I said don't get your hopes too high yet..... but keep your fingers crossed that there would come Pirate4x4 Jamboree 2008crossbonedcrossboned

I'll give more info as soon as i hear somethin new:rolleyes:

:(:(:( Sad but it's not going to be in this place.

But I still have couple other clubs to ask + then this option that maybe it could be arranged at the same time as Nordic Trial...maybe.

Lance
12-27-2007, 23:00
If there is 2008 Pirate Jamboree, I will be there!

CoolCruiserFJ40
12-28-2007, 10:41
jare do you think it will be anytime around the eurotrials?

Jare
01-01-2008, 20:35
Well some clubs are now intrested and are asking that what could be a proper date for the event? In early July maybe??

Oh and how many organizers you had last year in Norway...about????

Blesvik
01-01-2008, 20:48
Well some clubs are now intrested and are asking that what could be a proper date for the event? In early July maybe??

I hope it could be at the same weekend and place as Nordic Trial!:)

KJELLIS
01-01-2008, 21:06
I hope it could be at the same weekend and place as Nordic Trial!:)

no first in july are better:p:p

Tommy
01-01-2008, 21:30

I think the first weekend i July is the best....
We was not many origanizers in Norway, mainly it was me an Jan G, with help on some parts... exept from the trial we was never more than 10 persons...

Remember

To make some motorsport(challenge, trial, formula al or some)
Make a lot freerides.
Remember its for the hole famely
Make a lotteri or something to earn some money to a good cause

Blesvik
01-01-2008, 21:59
And do not build a racecar for lottery!
To much work!:p

Tommy
01-02-2008, 07:30
And do not build a racecar for lottery!
To much work!:p

I Agree.... but the is a lot of other way to raise some money...