Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Pirate4x4 Jamboree 2008????

  1. #1
    Flyin' Finn Jare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    351

    Default Pirate4x4 Jamboree 2008????

    So is there going to be a Pirate Jamboree at next summer?? And when and where?? :):)

  2. #2
    Avdanka biltrialfører Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Froland
    Posts
    9,866

    Default

    We are still working with it... sad to say it is not looking good...
    Tommy Olsen
    tlf: 94141987
    tommy @ pirate4x4.no

  3. #3
    Original KJELLIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Halden Norges navle
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    We are still working with it... sad to say it is not looking good...
    why??

  4. #4
    Avdanka biltrialfører Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Froland
    Posts
    9,866

    Default

    We have no orginazors... and this place, our club has decided to do other things..
    Tommy Olsen
    tlf: 94141987
    tommy @ pirate4x4.no

  5. #5
    Modified
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Söderköping, sverige
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Is the place you have in mind in norway??

    Will it always be held at norway or is it in mind that norway, sweden, denmark and finland are having it one year at a time, if it is any club that have a place and are willing to arange a jamboree off course
    Last edited by skogsvild; 12-19-2007 at 21:24.

  6. #6
    Avdanka biltrialfører Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Froland
    Posts
    9,866

    Default

    Yepp...
    tryed to find places in Danmark and Sweden with no luck, but please take contact if you have ant idee...
    Tommy Olsen
    tlf: 94141987
    tommy @ pirate4x4.no

  7. #7
    Modified Palle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    551

    Default

    I do think it´s possible, to find a place in Denmark, but the main problem is the organizers(or lack of same).

    And then again, most places we have acces to in Denmark, is only available in the weekends, not thursday/friday, as there´s usually some kind of production during the weekdays.
    Venlig hilsen
    Palle
    http://www.spirillenracing.dk

  8. #8
    Jeeps are bils, not båts! Amund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    2,687

    Default

    How about Finland!? They seem to be good at organizing events, and I would definately take the trip if I get the chance
    Jeeps are bils, not båts!

  9. #9
    let's wheel! ShuDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Telemark
    Posts
    4,596

    Default

    driving to Finland in my zuk will be a long ride But I will be there, wherever it is


    Isnt it possible to arrange it like it was this year?
    wut?

  10. #10
    Flyin' Finn Jare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amund View Post
    How about Finland!? They seem to be good at organizing events, and I would definately take the trip if I get the chance
    I'm actually trying to find a organizer for this in Finland. Don't book up your boat trips yet, since I have only got 1 contact after asking who might be interested of this kind of event.

    But if this one kicks on and they decide to do the event.......they have fawkin great areas for safari (terräng??) drives. Theres rocks, mud, hills etc. There propably won't be trial in, since that club is not a FIA member.......but we just have to wait and see what comes up.

    Date for this kind event is hard to decide. You have to check that it won't go on top of some other countries competitions/main off road events.

  11. #11
    Original KJELLIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Halden Norges navle
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jare View Post
    I'm actually trying to find a organizer for this in Finland. Don't book up your boat trips yet, since I have only got 1 contact after asking who might be interested of this kind of event.

    But if this one kicks on and they decide to do the event.......they have fawkin great areas for safari (terräng??) drives. Theres rocks, mud, hills etc. There propably won't be trial in, since that club is not a FIA member.......but we just have to wait and see what comes up.

    Date for this kind event is hard to decide. You have to check that it won't go on top of some other countries competitions/main off road events.
    where in Finland are this?

  12. #12
    Flyin' Finn Jare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJELLIS View Post
    where in Finland are this?
    Can't tell yet, since this is just a big hope at the moment. But that area would be about 2,5h drive from Helsinki.

    But like I said don't get your hopes too high yet..... but keep your fingers crossed that there would come Pirate4x4 Jamboree 2008


    I'll give more info as soon as i hear somethin new

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jare View Post
    I'm actually trying to find a organizer for this in Finland. Don't book up your boat trips yet, since I have only got 1 contact after asking who might be interested of this kind of event.

    But if this one kicks on and they decide to do the event.......they have fawkin great areas for safari (terräng??) drives. Theres rocks, mud, hills etc. There propably won't be trial in, since that club is not a FIA member.......but we just have to wait and see what comes up.

    Date for this kind event is hard to decide. You have to check that it won't go on top of some other countries competitions/main off road events.
    Put up the Jamboree in conjunction with nordic trial.
    Let one club do the nordic, let an another club do the GPS- challange, an another speed trial etc.;) Maybe it`s easier to get a club to do smaller task then the whole jamboree alone?

  14. #14
    Flyin' Finn Jare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KHD View Post
    Put up the Jamboree in conjunction with nordic trial.
    Let one club do the nordic, let an another club do the GPS- challange, an another speed trial etc.;) Maybe it`s easier to get a club to do smaller task then the whole jamboree alone?
    Hmmmm.....maybe We have been thinking to make a Night Rock at the same time as Nordic, but so far it is just a thought;)

    Let's see what happens.....

  15. #15
    Flyin' Finn Jare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jare View Post
    Can't tell yet, since this is just a big hope at the moment. But that area would be about 2,5h drive from Helsinki.

    But like I said don't get your hopes too high yet..... but keep your fingers crossed that there would come Pirate4x4 Jamboree 2008


    I'll give more info as soon as i hear somethin new
    Sad but it's not going to be in this place.

    But I still have couple other clubs to ask + then this option that maybe it could be arranged at the same time as Nordic Trial...maybe.

  16. #16
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16

    Default

    If there is 2008 Pirate Jamboree, I will be there!

  17. #17

    Default

    jare do you think it will be anytime around the eurotrials?

  18. #18
    Flyin' Finn Jare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Well some clubs are now intrested and are asking that what could be a proper date for the event? In early July maybe??


    Oh and how many organizers you had last year in Norway...about????

  19. #19
    Sandblaster Blesvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Норвегия
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jare View Post
    Well some clubs are now intrested and are asking that what could be a proper date for the event? In early July maybe??


    Oh and how many organizers you had last year in Norway...about????
    I hope it could be at the same weekend and place as Nordic Trial!:)
    Pål Blesvik
    46943034

  20. #20
    Original KJELLIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Halden Norges navle
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockStar View Post
    I hope it could be at the same weekend and place as Nordic Trial!:)
    no first in july are better:p:p

  21. #21
    Avdanka biltrialfører Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Froland
    Posts
    9,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jare View Post
    Well some clubs are now intrested and are asking that what could be a proper date for the event? In early July maybe??


    Oh and how many organizers you had last year in Norway...about????
    I think the first weekend i July is the best....
    We was not many origanizers in Norway, mainly it was me an Jan G, with help on some parts... exept from the trial we was never more than 10 persons...

    Remember

    To make some motorsport(challenge, trial, formula al or some)
    Make a lot freerides.
    Remember its for the hole famely
    Make a lotteri or something to earn some money to a good cause
    Tommy Olsen
    tlf: 94141987
    tommy @ pirate4x4.no

  22. #22
    Sandblaster Blesvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Норвегия
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    And do not build a racecar for lottery!
    To much work!:p
    Pål Blesvik
    46943034

  23. #23
    Avdanka biltrialfører Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Froland
    Posts
    9,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockStar View Post
    And do not build a racecar for lottery!
    To much work!:p

    I Agree.... but the is a lot of other way to raise some money...
    Tommy Olsen
    tlf: 94141987
    tommy @ pirate4x4.no

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •